Morning Meds; 12 20 18
How can the universe continue on and never end?
It’s as easy as counting 1,2,3,4 + infinity.
1. Visualize a landscape.
2. Place a small ridge on the horizon line that blocks your view.
3. Create a landscape beyond the ridge.
4. Climb to the top of the ridge and look at your creation, as far as you can see.
5. Add a small ridge to the horizon line.
6. Create a landscape just beyond your view.
7. Climb to the top of the ridge…..add infinity.
As long as we can imagine something beyond the ridge the new landscapes will always show up.
Now wasn’t that easy.
Source is just a lot better at manifesting than we are.
Have a fun day.